Two Wheel Balancing Scooter With Key Remote Control Self Balance
Two Wheel Balancing Scooter
Range Per Charge
Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Free Inflatable Hollow Tire
Radius Of Turning Circle
How to use
- First ,Press the power switch to turn on Two Wheel Balancing
- Step on one foot trigger the foot-switch, the system will come into
self balancing condition ,Then step on the other foot to operate it
- Take control of the scooter forwards or backwards, do remember
magnitude of you body shouldn’t be violently.
- Control the left and right direction of the scooter.
- Get Off.Before you get off,make sure that the scooter is still,then
step off one foot,finally the other foot .
You could play this self Balancing Electric Scooter at Indoor or
Outside Smooth surface.
This Self Balancing Electrnic Scooter not only adult but also
teenager could play .
- This Self Balancing Electric Scooter have weight limitation, max
load is 100KG.
- When you need to swerve, slow it down and move you foot forwards or
backwards then the center of gravity of the body moves left or
- The Max Speed is 10KM/H, when the operator exceeds the max speed
,the scooter will give out alarm sound.
- This Two Wheel Balancing Scooter Battery Indicator have Gree,Yellow
and Red Color .Green light mean full charged,yellow light mean half
battery , red light mean 20% battery .the scooter need charging .
- When the pedal is triggered,the operation indicator will lights
then the system come into operating condition;when the system runs
error ,the indicator will turn red.
- The platform go forwards or backwards more than 35 degress,the
electric scooter will directly into the stop mode.
- When step on the scooter,the platform go forwards or backwards more
- Continuing large current discharge(such as a long-time climbing a
very steep slope),15 seconds later the electric scooter enters
power off mode.
- The battery voltage is lower than the protection value,15 seconds
later the electric scooter enters power off mode.